Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Musical experience


As I sit here listening to the "musical experience" it's indifferent because it has a soothing feel but at the same time it's kind of hip. I'm getting a mellow feel that I associate with the 60's but then I hear an old school sounding blues/big band sound going on that makes me think of the 50's. The music side of me is confused at the moment because whenever I listen to music I somewhat adapt and go with its flow but I'm hearing some soft loose tunes mixed with sketchy drumming and guitar, so I feel a bit out of place. Now there is a screeching noise that sounds like crows squawking. Man this stuff is out there. When the cd players say what tracks they are one after the other it's really eerie. Now this is really strange because despite the music being different from cd to cd they all kind of feed off each other they all get loud at the same time then phase out together as well. This stuff is weird I feel like I should be at a Pink Floyd laser show right now. Wow this stuff is really random I hear what sounds like a 747 jet taking off right now. I'm beginning to zone out right now and I hear a pretty chill sounding tune, something that I might play on a lazy summer day. Just as I hear a song that would be background music for an old film from the 40's I hear a something that sounds like going through a car wash. As I digress I'm thinking man this stuff is really random and crazy but at the same time I think I kind of dig it. As I lie here with my face down and eyes shut Mr. Ware probably thinks I'm sleeping, oh well. Man this music is making me write some crazy stuff, it's defiantly disturbingly inspirational. Never did I think I could feel so mellow but be so creaped out at the same time. During this last track it's getting really crazy, there is dialoged about dogs and stuffed animals. The crazy thing about the words are that each phrase is a different voice but the same sentence, all while having a pretty sweet beat going on. As the music stops I look up and I can tell by the look on everyone’s faces that they are just as spooked by this stuff as I am by this whole experiment that has just taken place.

No comments: